fbpx

Blog

Blog
Impact technology has truly come a long way, bringing innovative protection to our homes and businesses. Impact windows and doors have a variety of benefits and reasons behind their high demand rates of installments. Mainly, in our beautiful South Florida, which not only houses tourist famous spots but is part of the ‘wind-borne debris’  region. What does this mean?   Why do you need Impact Windows in South Florida?   All buildings built in Florida are required to follow……
When it comes to your business, the most important part is for it to keep on running smoothly without any inconvenience. Having the roof of your business leak while customers are there or being completely damaged after a storm is a huge inconvenience that not only slows down your business but will create gaps in your budget. Picking the right contractor for your commercial roofing needs is vital for your business long-term success because:   1- Follows your cities……
Florida Homeowners, is your home and roof ready for hurricane season? If you are unsure, make sure to read the whole article! The Florida Hurricane season is starting, and it looks like a promising one. The NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center predicted a “above-normal” Atlantic hurricane season. Forecasters predict a 60% chance of an above-normal season, a 30% chance of a near-normal season, and a 10% chance of a below-normal season. We remind you it only takes one hurricane to……
Florida is at the top of the list when naming states that are most hurricane-prone in the country, experiencing twice as many recorded hurricanes in history and having about 40% of hurricanes that develop on the East coast hit it. The sunshine state sees a rainfall range annually from 40-60 inches. This is why the materials that make up the roof of your home are vital to the quality of protection it will give those under it. A common……

Get A Free Estimate Now!

Our Offices

1905 NW 18th ST, Bldg D, Suite 1 Pompano Beach, FL 33069

OUR BROCHURE